>girl i've been dating for 2 months told me she has bpd

>girl i've been dating for 2 months told me she has bpd
What do I do bros? I've seen no trace of it yet she seems very stable and put together, however she tells me its very rare it happens but when it does she is crazy. Do I ride it out and see what happens or jump ship now?

Black Rifle Cuck Company, Conservative Humor Shirt $21.68

Yakub: World's Greatest Dad Shirt $21.68

Black Rifle Cuck Company, Conservative Humor Shirt $21.68

  1. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

    I'd stick with her - she trusted you enough to tell you, at least.
    If you love her, then you'll be able to hold out if and when it surfaces.

  2. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

    Just to be sure, you mean borderline personality disorder, not bipolar disorder, right?

    • 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

      >borderline personality disorder
      Yes

  3. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

    dont pull out, cum inside and put a baby in her, that will lock her in with you forever

    • 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

      Hey that's hot

  4. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

    YOU NEED TO GET THE FRICK OUT OF THERE OP. Bpdemons ruin lives, believe every horror story you hear. RUN. I'm not joking, the urgency is real, you need to drop her and run before it's too late.

  5. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

    Fricking run bro
    Just fricking run
    My ex had BPD. She was great for 8 months then slowly devolved into a fricking demon. Lying, cheating, gaslighting, blaming you for all their mood swings, you start to lose touch with what's real. Absolute mindfrick
    Leave while you can
    There's a 10% chance she's being honest when she says it comes up infrequently, and a 90% chance she's downplaying the truth

    • 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

      >She was great for 8 months then slowly devolved into a fricking demon. Lying, cheating, gaslighting, blaming you for all their mood swings, you start to lose touch with what's real. Absolute mindfrick

      Having this problem with my wife too. I'm only with her so I can have her money and stuff. I get all the annoying shit without any of the hot kinky sex, she's really lazy and I just pound away until she pisses herself like a moronic dog, then finally force myself to cum. But I can't argue with a fancy manor home and tons of disposable income. I think she's about one or two mental hospitalizations away from me getting some sort of guardianship over her. Just have to weather the storm, so to speak.

      To survive it, you'll have to just ignore anything she says and not take her seriously. She will call you a narcissist, gaslighter, and every other reddit term, in order to get what she wants. Something interesting is that when you recommend going with your BPD onahole to see their therapist as a couple, there will always be something that comes up so that you can't go and speak your mind with a mediator. Read about other couples also experiencing this.

      • 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

        Holy shit dude good luck with that. Hope you get what you're owed

  6. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

    >homosexualfakecelpost number 9755

    • 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

      how does a 16 year even know what BPD is, let alone be diagnosed with it?
      >she will never talk to you.
      kek, head over heels in love at the time.

  7. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

    Either shes self diagnosing and making it up coz she thinks that mental illness is cool or she is definitely going to ruin your life within 2 years.

    My ex was the most wonderful human Id ever met for the first 3 months. And then I woke up tied to the bed while she forced things in my ass. That was after 2 years of mental torture.

    • 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

      >woke up tied to the bed while she forced things in my ass
      my dream woman

  8. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

    Its not like hemorrhoids, it doesnt flare up. Its who they are.

    • 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

      This. There is no fixing it, the only cure is lobotomy.

      been with a chick with bpd for ten years. Tell her to get DBT classes, it's the only treatment for bpd, and untreated bpd is a fricking absolute interpersonal nightmare.

      If she doesn't have a therapist, then run away - she's not even trying to be healthy.

      If she has a therapist, then tell her to arrange for you and her to go to the therapist together. Tell the therapist that you like her, but you need advice on what to expect. You might actually get some good advice. If the therapist acts like, "wow bro you really need to know what you're getting into" then RUN AWAY.

      BPD goes away with therapy and you said you've not see signs, so it's probably mild. If you love her then just stick with her and be as understanding as you can. Ask her questions about how it effects her if she's comfortable talking about that.

      >therapy
      She'll lie to her therapist to avoid getting rightfully institutionalized lol

  9. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

    been with a chick with bpd for ten years. Tell her to get DBT classes, it's the only treatment for bpd, and untreated bpd is a fricking absolute interpersonal nightmare.

  10. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

    If she doesn't have a therapist, then run away - she's not even trying to be healthy.

    If she has a therapist, then tell her to arrange for you and her to go to the therapist together. Tell the therapist that you like her, but you need advice on what to expect. You might actually get some good advice. If the therapist acts like, "wow bro you really need to know what you're getting into" then RUN AWAY.

    • 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

      Therapists aren't cheap

  11. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

    BPD goes away with therapy and you said you've not see signs, so it's probably mild. If you love her then just stick with her and be as understanding as you can. Ask her questions about how it effects her if she's comfortable talking about that.

    • 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

      BPD does not go away with therapy. BPD is a permanent condition primarily caused by early childhood trauma. BPD can be treated only with dialectical behavioral therapy, a therapy developed by a PhD with BPD. Before DBT people with BPD were considered untreatable disasters.

    • 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

      You either have BPD and dont like all the hate or you havent really experienced being on the other end of it.

  12. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

    leave
    i unknowingly met a girl with bpd
    i thought she was just a poor angel suffering a terrible life and that i could make things better for her and bring her beauty and joy
    i made it my life's mission to bring her happiness
    turns out everything she said about everyone else persecuting her was exaggerated bullshit and she could not stop thinking about herself and only herself
    i was resigned to being a bootlicking cuck at her mercy until i grew the balls to leave, at which point she accused me of rape and had the police take away all my shit for examination and throw me in a cell
    after years together of me giving her nothing but love and attention to my own detriment and the loss of my own entire life and being, she stated to the the entire world that i was a rapist, a groomer, an abuser and cried crocodile tears
    i nearly killed myself
    fricking leave

  13. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

    enjoy the pussy while it lasts and when she goes crazy make sure to frick her at least once while shes insane for the best sex of your life then dump her afterwards

    • 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

      Psychob***h will just file a false rape report, not worth the risk dude.

  14. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

    If you can find it in you. Give a chance a real chance and really make it work if you indeed love or like her a lot. Decide what will be too much for you and I think yeah talking to a therapist like a couple's therapist would be good. But also maybe even one for yourself, this way you can prevent your own bad shit from hurting you and her.

    I remember someone really wise saying that the only true red flag is if they're not willing to change. So judge for yourself if they're willing and trying to get better. Go for it I say frick it yolo motherfricker.

    Frick it we ball

    • 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

      >they're not willing to change
      BPDemons are INCAPABLE of change though anon, it will never ever work. They don't want to change even if they could, they think everything they do is justified because of their wackjob nutcase girl emotions

      • 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

        DBT is the only effective treatment. In the past yes, it was untreatable. But now there is a treatment that teaches them proper socialization skills and emotional management that other people already have by default.

      • 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

        Fake. My ex was willing to change and was actively changing. In fact there's stats that most bpd ppl become stable after some amount of years in a long term relationship. A commited boyfriend, pills, a doctor might be what she needs but her willingness to change is paramount.

  15. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

    probably should talk about it, ask her what behaviors she struggles with and ask her if shes in therapy

    you can date borderline women but sometimes you need to check them on certain things.

  16. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

    leave her. this isn't even up for debate, if you've seen all the shit about them on here and r*ddit then you'd know better than to even ask about it.

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *